The EZ Door with Aluminum Frame
- The stylish EZ Door for zero clearance fireplaces has a black aluminum frame 1 1/8″ Width – Tempered 3/16″ safety glass
- Tempered 3/16″ clear glass with safe finished edges
- Bifold track doors – bifold glass doors are a classic and functional way to cover a fireplace. The EZ Door bifold glass doors open a full 90 degrees with ease
- Frame installs with two brackets on the left and two brackets on the right
- Doors fit into the frame with a pin and roller system
- Video Instructions for Installation
- Please Note: The maximum size for this door is 44″ x 22″ so if your fireplace exceeds these dimensions, the Slim Z for Superior Fireplaces is a comparable choice
- Doors must be fully opened while fire is burning
- Custom Models: No model number, manufacturer, model not listed, or custom sizing will increase lead time.
- For Custom Sizes 42″ wide and under & 22″ high & under (send pictures to [email protected])
- Return Policy
The EZ door is truly the lowest priced custom frame fireplace door on the market, yet the quality is anything but cheap – equal to or better than similar doors costing $500.00 or more.
Specifications & Warranty
- Material: Main Frame: Anodized Aluminum: Black
- Door Style: Bi-Fold
- Glass: Tempered 3/16″
- Warranty – against defects in materials and workmanship and glass for a period of 2 years.
How To Measure A Prefab Fireplace
How To Install The EZ Fireplace Door
Quality doors and OUTSTANDING customer service. You all went the extra mile to get our Superior fireplace doors just like we wanted them. Thank you for all your help.