The EZ Door with Aluminum Frame
- The stylish EZ Door for zero clearance fireplaces has a black aluminum frame 1 1/8″ Width – Tempered 3/16″ safety glass
- Tempered 3/16″ clear glass with safe finished edges
- Bifold track doors – bifold glass doors are a classic and functional way to cover a fireplace. The EZ Door bifold glass doors open a full 90 degrees with ease
- Frame installs with two brackets on the left and two brackets on the right
- Doors fit into the frame with a pin and roller system
- Video Instructions for Installation
- Please Note: The maximum size for this door is 44″ x 22″ so if your fireplace exceeds these dimensions, the Slim Z for Superior Fireplaces is a comparable choice
- Doors must be fully opened while fire is burning
- Custom Models: No model number, manufacturer, model not listed, or custom sizing will increase lead time.
- For Custom Sizes 42″ wide and under & 22″ high & under (send pictures to [email protected])
- Return Policy
The EZ door is truly the lowest priced custom frame fireplace door on the market, yet the quality is anything but cheap – equal to or better than similar doors costing $500.00 or more.
Specifications & Warranty
- Material: Main Frame: Anodized Aluminum: Black
- Door Style: Bi-Fold
- Glass: Tempered 3/16″
- Warranty – against defects in materials and workmanship and glass for a period of 2 years.
How To Measure A Prefab Fireplace
How To Install The EZ Fireplace Door